The web's premiere source for Nevada history.
There are many ways of exploring Nevada and its historical markers! If you're new to this website, I recommend visiting My Website Primer before continuing on. There are several ways you can begin choosing markers below.
Nevada is a big place ... and so is this website. No worries. Navigation is easy and should you ever get lost just click on the banner above to get right back here!
Enjoy your trip across the Sagebrush Ocean!
- Choose markers using the Marker List (by Number).
- Choose markers by either Urban or Rural
- Plan your marker hunting trip by highway on my Marker Roadtrips!
- Care to live a little? (And my personal favorite option!) Begin your marker hunting adventure across Nevada right now by choosing "Begin Marker Quest" above to view each marker one by one! You can choose this option at any time throughout your visit.
- Or you can begin by visiting each marker by county below!
|Here's what you said ...
A good guide is essential for the marker hunter and the best one I've found is Nevada-Landmarks by Paul Sebesta of Carson City. When I say Sebesta's site is good, I mean extensive. You won't find another single source for more information about Nevada's history."